- Any elderly person who would prefer to retain their independence and stay in their own home as an alternative to a move into a nursing home,
frail care centre or retirement village.
- An aging relative or friend who is no longer independent enough to perform day-to-day tasks on their own.
- An aging relative or friend who requires just a little additional assistance in the form of daily reminders or mobility support.
- A person in need of post operative care after an injury, operation or during a recuperation period.
- A person in need of palliative care.
- A person in need of care after being diagnosed with a terminal illness.
- The immediate or surrounding family & friends who are unable to assist with daily living needs for their loved one due to work or other family commitments. Home Nursing Assistants or Caregivers can be there when you aren’t able to.